When we created Staff Heroes we wanted it to be more than a piece of technology, we wanted to make sure we could help people improve their skills and employability while also making sure our Heroes always provided the highest standards of service to our customers.
To this end we have put together a Partnership and training program.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Staff Heroes is excited to be working with several companies and associations to foster entrepreneurship, training and development in the community.
Staff Heroes has partnered with Chelsea Foundation who are passionate about helping Entrepreneurs start their own business through innovation and learning. The Chelsea Foundation programme was built because of this and Chelsea are dedicated to collaborating with startups to help them gain traction and to provide businesses them with the support they need.
The Chelsea Football Club Foundation uses the amazing power of football and their worldwide appeal to tackle social issues to improve people's lives. The Chelsea Football Club Foundation supports many areas such as social inclusion, health, sports development, unemployment, disability.platform to source quality workers with ease.
ABOUT OUR HEROES TRAINING PROGRAM
Whether you have completed further education or looking to broaden your skills we have a number of courses on offer, including online learning to give you the best options possible to develop. Being a technology platform we don't offer offline training ourselves but do partner with some exceptional companies that do and through which many of our Heroes pass through every month.
Our course have been developed in conjunction with industry experts, helping shape courses focused on continuous development, setting a high standard within the industry. Our courses attract a wide range of individuals, who work in hotels, events, contract caterers, events companies and various London venues.
"Recruiting temp staff in the hospitality industry is a massive headache for everyone, yet nothing has been done about it from a technology standpoint. Temp Staff turnover is significant creating high recruitment costs and this area is screaming for innovation. Staff Heroes have got it spot on and are on to something which is going to be big”Olly Etridge - First Restaurant Group
"The admin and wasted time from recruiting and managing temp staff is a big problem for all pubs and restaurants. Having an agency in the middle is not ideal as it causes friction and delays... and obviously there are costs involved. If Staff Heroes can provide temp staff on demand and automate the supply and management end to end then they are going to be massively successful”Bruce Newman - SA Brain and Company Ltd
"Many hospitality businesses are still turning to traditional channels such as job boards for temp staffing. This is only one step in the end to end temporary staffing solution and if Staff Heroes can automate from sourcing to payroll this will save everyone a huge amount of time, leaving us to get on with our jobs. A huge improvement for temp staffing!”Alex Davenport Jones - The Porch House
Learn more about the course we offer below. If you have questions or need help booking a course call us or email us on email@example.com
General training and skills
- Do's and don'ts for your first shift
- Personal appearance / hair buns / Ties
- Opening and pouring wine
- Opening and pouring Champagne
- How to box a table
- Silver service, Formal, Box event protocols
- Event & canape service
- How to set clear tables. Clearing skills
- Dinner Service
- Order of Service: Starter, Main Course and Dessert
- Styles of Service: Team Service and Snake Service
- Setting a table
- Tray Servicett
- Welcoming customers
- Customer interaction
- Dealing with complaints
- Alcohol and customers
Venue and Event Bar Course
- Setting up and breaking down bars at event
- How to create the perfect bar
- The different types of event bars
- How to box tables and set out glassware
- Bar preparation, service, management and general bar processes
- Course run in line with The UK Licensing Act 2003
- Level 1 Food Safety and Hygiene
- Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene for Catering
(including City and Guilds Accredited Certificate)
- Level 3 Food Safety and Hygiene for Supervisors
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Level 3 HACCP Training
- Overview - An Overview of COSHH
- Overview - COSHH in a Food Environment
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Overview - Online Food and Fire Training Pack - including
- Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene for Catering and Fire Safety Training